Wednesday, October 03, 2007

ArtForum Berlin















Here a little overview from the Berlin Art Fair.
To be honest I tried my best, went 2 times because the opening was very crowded ...
But in the end my opinion was the same, not much going on at this fair.
Probably a lot of money was made, but i wasn´t swept off my feet from the quality.
If you search hard enough off course there´s some good works to be seen, but this fair still doesn´t make this extra difference it claims it does.
I won´t even speak about the curated show going alongside the Fair, because well you couldn´t really tell the difference ....
I guess most visitors use the fair as an excuse to come to Berlin and party, wich is probably the better way to spent time here...

Well here are some photographs, wich are not necesairly the best works on display but give you an idea of what was going on.

No comments: